The new menu at Ca'puccino has been created after careful research into the finest produce across Italy, following the seasonality of raw ingredients with particular focus on food that is high-quality, healthy and organically produced.
Changes to the new Ca'puccino menu:
- Bread and anchovies – a new starter, perfect for sharing. Two slices of focaccia, anchovies from Cetara on the Amalfi Coast and slivers of smoked ricotta.
- The new winter Khorasan wheat salad served warm with pumpkin, goat’s cheese, walnuts and toasted pomegranate seeds.
- Roasted cockerel with rosemary baked potatoes and three gourmet sauces (BBQ Italian, yogurt sauce and salsa).
- Veal cooked at low temperature, with a tuna sauce, capers and carbonised olives Taggiasche DOP.
- The New Buongustone Langhe burger served with tomino cheese and stewed chicory.
- New Club Sandwich, made with wholemeal bread percfect for lunch and in the afternoon. You can CHOOSE BETWEEN The Classic, with chicken reared on the ground and bacon, or the club sandwich with salmon and avocado.
There will be two special seasonal AVAILABLE Until February:
Soup of fava beans from Carpino (Slow Food presidium) and chicory
The chicory salad with anchovy sauce of Cetara (Amalfi Coast) and mozzarella of female Buffalo from Lazio.